Our doctors are trained across a range of specialist services. These are just some of the featured services offered within our clinic.
We welcome all new patients to our practice. Please make an appointment by telephone 3806 0077.
You may wish to download, print and complete our patient enrolment form. Please complete a separate enrolment form for each member of your family and bring with you at the time of your appointment.
Book online right here or telephone for your appointment on 3806 0077. Appointments are preferred as they minimise your waiting time and ensure that you see the doctor of your choice at a time convenient to you. Emergencies will be seen at any time.
Patients are seen in the following order:
- Patients with appointments
- Patients without appointments
Appointments are usually booked at 15 minute intervals. At times a long appointment may be necessary: for example if you wish to discuss more than one issue or require an insurance medical. Please advise us when making your appointment.
- Consultation up to 10 minutes – $64 standard / $54 concession (Medicare Rebate $37.60)
- Consultation up to 20 minutes – $79 standard / $69 concession (Medicare Rebate $37.60)
- Consultation up to 30 minutes – $115 standard / $105 concession (Medicare Rebate $72.80)
- Consultation up to 40 minutes – $139 standard / $125 concession (Medicare Rebate $72.80)
- Children under 16 years and DVA patients are bulk billed
- Pension and Concession Card holders are charged at a concessional rate.
- Worker’ compensation consultations may be billed to Workcover, however, the patient will be required to reimburse the practice for any claims rejected by Workcover.
- Insurance, drivers and pre-employment medicals attract a non Medicare refundable private fee.
- Mirena insertion is $180 (Medicare rebate of $44.55) plus a non rebatable medical consumable fee of $20
- Most procedures and wound dressings attract a fee in addition to the consultation fee (list of fees displayed at practice reception)
We charge a consultation fee to see our doctors. Fees must be paid in full at the time of the consultation. We accept cash, EFTPOS and credit cards.
We are happy to lodge an electronic claim to Medicare on your behalf enabling you to receive your rebate into your account at the same time as settling your account.
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 3.00pm
For the convenience of our patients we have Sullivan and Nicolaides Pathology located within our practice.
National Home Doctor Service provides a bulk billing service to its members. To join please ask one of our reception staff or call the number below.
After Hours Care is provided 6.00pm to 8.00am weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
Specialist referrals are only valid for 12 months and cannot be backdated. The Doctors at our practice prefer to see you to check on the ongoing need for you to see your specialist and update the specialist about your progress.
Referral to a new specialist doctor always requires a consultation with your doctor.
Hence, an appointment is necessary for all referrals and it is suggested that an appointment is made at least a week before visiting a specialist.
Our practice is committed to a proactive approach to the health care of our patents. Unless you request otherwise, we may place you on a recall list for preventative health checks, such as Pap Smears, Diabetes and Heart Disease Care, COPD management, annual Health Assessments for the over 75’s and other advisable checks. You may be contacted by telephone, regular mail, registered mail or SMS, unless you advise us otherwise.
Our practice participates in National, State and Territory reminder systems. Unless you request otherwise, you may be placed on these preventative health registers.
We abide by the Australian Privacy Principles. For information on these principles go to the Privacy Fact Sheet 17 written by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
We strive to deliver the highest standard of family health care in a friendly and supportive environment. We welcome your feedback to continually improve our services. A patient feedback box is located at reception if you wish to provide feedback at any time.
At times, our practice invites patients to complete a confidential questionnaire on their views of the practice.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the care you receive it is generally best to speak directly to one of our doctors or nurses first. If you remain concerned, please phone or write to the Practice Principal.
Should the matter not be resolved to your satisfaction after bringing it to our attention consider contacting the Health Quality and Complaints Commission ph 133656 or www.oho.qld.gov.au.