The Australian Federal Government is rolling out the COVID-19 Vaccination Program in GP clinics starting on 29 March 2021. Supply will be spread across three weeks as they make their way distributing across all of Australia. Hyperdome Doctors will receive their first supply and begin administration in week 3, on the 6 April 2021.
IMPORTANT: Initial supplies are limited and we can only cater to patients who are eligible as part of the 1b phase.
If you are eligible under the 1b rollout, please register your interest in having a COVID-19 vaccine by using the form. Please do not use the form if you are not in 1b.
You can assess your eligibility here – https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
- Elderly adults aged 70+ years
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 55
- Adults with a specified medical condition
- Adults with a disability who have a specified underlying medical condition
- Critical and high risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
If you are not part of this group you can learn more about the roll-out plan and find out when you will be eligible – More information
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact reception or speak to your doctor.